Friday, November 16, 2007

Winding Down...

...and I am feeling immense relief at the thought of having a break next week! I completed my last chemistry lab this morning so after next week there will only be one big presentation day and then the final exam day and I'm done. It's shocking but the semester is already winding down. The other classes all still have major final projects and/or final exams coming up but really the only class I'm terribly stressed by is chemistry.

Today the campus looked really pretty. It was such an interesting cloud day and I kept thinking about how much I want to go take some photos around the campus. Depending on what tomorrow's like and how the girls are feeling I might take them over there for some fresh air and a short stroll around campus, that could be fun.

For tonight I'm in shut down mode. I'm going to go watch the rest of "Stranger than Fiction," which is a really good movie that I didn't quite manage to finish this past weekend. After that I'm going to bed and I have to say I'm looking forward to a decent night's sleep.

MSL

No comments: