Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Subbing Job…

So I just accepted my first subbing job! Actually it’s a job for a teacher’s aid, and I realized after the fact that it’s only for 4 hours…but it’s still a job! In some ways it might be nice to have my very first large classroom experience under someone else’s wing. Hopefully tomorrow will be enough to get my feet wet and give me a little more confidence for the subbing jobs that come along next week!? Since I’ve been in the system, which is about a week now, I’ve gotten calls for jobs almost every day. This is the first one I could actually accept, and I was afraid I wouldn’t get another one for tomorrow if I didn’t go for it. But hey…you’ve gotta’ start somewhere! This may not be ideal from a monetary standpoint, but it is a step in the right direction.

I’m off to lay out my clothes, print some directions, and get some sleep!!


No comments: