Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tuscani Pasta

Wow...I'm super excited now! We haven't ordered pizza in a really long time, but we decided to treat ourselves today. I called the # I thought was for Pizza Hut, and quickly hung up because I thought I had dialed wrong. When I checked the # and called back, I knew something was up. Apparently Pizza Hut has a new line of "restaurant style pastas" called Tuscani Pasta. I LOVE pasta, but I rarely eat it unless I cook it at home, so this is a special treat for sure! It's a nice discovery on an otherwise cloudy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melba, here is my email address
TJBrumlik@comcast.net.

We are filling out all the paperwork for the adoption. We are mostly done, but we still have to get our medical screenings, get the FBI fingerprint check back (takes 6-8 weeks)and make our scrapbook for the birthmother's to choose from. I am hoping to be active by July.

Thanks for the good wishes! God Bless!