Sunday, April 27, 2008

School's Out for Summer!

Actually I am taking one spring/summer class (math...won't that be fun!) but for the most part...I'M DONE!! That was one long semester and I'm very glad it's over! Final grades haven't been posted yet but hopefully I did okay. I am immensely relieved, but at the same time I'm a bit worried about summer because (for the first time in a long time) I don't have a job lined up. Unfortunately this is NOT the sort of economic climate in which not having a job (short term though it may be) is acceptable. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Thanks to a friend, who told me she wouldn't speak to me until I did, I already made myself a promotional card for portraits that I plan on distributing. Hopefully I'll get at least a few jobs that way. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it all plays out.

No comments: