Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Seriously!

Today was the third day at Eastern...yes I said third...that I've had to crawl from the passenger side of my car over to the driver's side of my car because the MORONS I'm going to school with don't know how to park their cars!!! The first time it was kind of funny, the second time it was annoying and today, when I got to my car at 8:00 p.m. I was just plain irritated. If even 1/2 of the people in this messed up world (in particular the young people who are supposed to be adults) would look around them and realize, even for one minute that they're not the only people on the planet, many of our chronic problems and issues would disappear.

Whatever. Luckily the day is over now and I can put it behind me. I'm just tired. I'm tired of this semester and tired of stupid, selfish, annoying people who care only about themselves.

MSL

No comments: