Thursday, June 05, 2008

Stress Relief X 2

I guess anyone who is walking through the mall with three children (two of whom are in a double stroller) automatically looks pretty stressed. Still...I had to giggle yesterday when I was at the mall with Owen, Ava, and Becca, and two different sales people from the same booth went out of their way to provide me with a free sample of "stress relief vanilla lotion" as I walked by. These are the kiosks all down the center of the mall, where people generally try to throw sales pitches at you as you walk by. These two gentlemen didn't even TRY to sell to me...they simply wanted to give me a little relief from the (apparently obvious) stress I was under. I didn't complain!

The last couple days around here have been rainy and muggy...the kind of weather that makes mosquitoes very happy. It's supposed to be in the 90's for the next several days and we're going to try to make it through without the A.C. We'll see how it goes, I have my doubts.


1 comment:

Duck Hunter said...

No AC? It was mid 90's here the past few days and the AC had to come on. During the spring and fall we leave the windows open as long as possible.