Friday, August 01, 2008

Tomorrow...

...I'm shooting a wedding for my husband's boss, talk about pressure!! :) I'm actually feeling pretty good about it though, just need to be sure all my ducks are clean, shiny, and in a neat little row. It's been a while since I've done any weddings, this one should be simple and beautiful, and I think it will be fun. It will be the first digital wedding for me, but so far that's turning out to be so much simpler than all the hoops I used to jump through for film. Not to mention the added cost film and processing used to entail...I actually stand a chance of making a true profit this time around, which will be welcome! :)

1 comment:

Duck Hunter said...

I'm sure you'll get a ton of great shots. Have fun! If you can, share a few. I love to see what you do.