Monday, March 30, 2009

Getting There...

Well this semester has been insanely insane for me...19 credit hours has made most days fly by in a whirlwind! I've had to stay very organized and on top of things in order to keep it all together, but overall I've been OK. We're finally getting down to that end-of-term crunch time where everything is due and demands are high. This will be a stressful few weeks ahead, but then I'll be done, AND I'll have eight more classes checked off my list! Even though I've been busy as a bee, I'm glad I went ahead with the crazy semester while I was able to take on such a heavy load. My husband has been great, very supportive and understanding as I've put virtually everything but school on hold. I'm getting to the point in my educational career where I can see that light at the end of the tunnel, and it puts a smile on my face. I now only have a few spring/summer classes, in addition to two more big semesters and I'll be ready for my year of student teaching. It seems so close and still so far away! I can't wait to finally graduate and move on, but having said that, I'm also trying to be where I am and enjoy the positive aspects of being a "college kid."




No comments: