Monday, November 17, 2008

Stress!

I woke up this morning with my eye twitching...not a good way to start a Monday! I'm not sure if this has ever happened to you before but it's basically like a miniature lightning storm in your eye, usually around the lid area. Completely involuntary and completely annoying! I get these every so often and it's almost always when I'm overly stressed, which would definitely apply to now.

I'm trying to remain calm and level-headed about my present circumstances, but sometimes it's hard. I realized the other day that ALL of my six classes have something major (projects, papers, exams, etc.) due during the first week of December. Um...yeah...the first week of December is in two weeks, and I'll be in jury duty until the day before Thanksgiving. Oh and that reminds me, the holidays are here again!

I think 14 more strands of hair on my head just turned white!


2 comments:

Tweety said...

I know exactly what you are dealing with the eye thing....I even know the technically name since I worked with eyes!!! And I suffer from it a lot....too much stress and too much caffeine are my culprits!!!! Good luck getting all your stuff done.

Paulina

Duck Hunter said...

It'll be over soon and you'll be past the hard times you have now. Keeping looking forward and enjoy each day.