Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sick again...

Lately I feel like I've been sick more than I've been healthy. This has been a hard winter. Yesterday I was throwing up again and it wasn't fun. My tummy is still jippy today so I'm not eating much but I'm feeling a lot better than I was. It seems like everyone I know has had more colds/flu/whatever this year than in years past. I'm SO ready for spring but we got another huge 5-inch snow storm last night!

I had a day off today because Ava's sick (throwing up too) and Becca is visiting with her grandparents. and so far I've used it very productively. First I caught up on my sleep, which was much needed and then I put the finishing touches on all our adoption paperwork and got that all printed and ready to go. Now I'm about to go start my Educational Psychology research project, which is due this coming Saturday. Who knows - I might even have some extra me-time later today! :)

It feels good to be getting things done!

No comments: